NTF and RCA Metal Badge Holders


The RCA are reminding all holders of metal badges, NTF, RCA and PJA, that it is essential to have your PASS card as well as your metal badge with you to gain entry to racecourses.

Racecourse security has been heightened and badge checks may take place on racecourses.

All metal badge holders require a PASS card and if you do not have a PASS card please fill out this form and return to Weatherbys.

Any queries regarding your PASS card should be directed to pass@weatherbys.co.uk